Our Workers' Compensation consultants use their experience and extensive knowledge to provide risk management advice and services that collectively reduce the cost of Workers’ Compensation on your organisation.
We work with businesses to:
- Reduce the incidence and severity of workplace injuries
- Assist injured workers in returning to work sooner and more productively
- Improve Worker's Compensation premium cost performance
A distinct, holistic approach to addressing workplace risk
We are distinctive in that we take a holistic, total cost of risk approach to the management of workplace injury risk to proactively and effectively manage your injuries and Workers' Compensation claims. Our specialist consultants work with you in designing preventative measures and injury prevention programs, providing organisations with practical solutions for addressing Workers' Compensation cost drivers.
Helping you achieve positive people risk outcomes
- Superior return to work rate performance
- Where possible ensure employees are able to continue to work at work safely following injury
- Consistently achieve reductions in Workers’ Compensation Claims costs
- Access to trained claims management, healthcare and safety professionals
- Accurate and reliable assessments and recommendations with clearly defined goals
- Nation-wide servicing with offices in all major capitals and strategic regional centres, and the support of an international network
- Support when you need it, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
Prevention and Awareness
Prevention initiatives that target key areas of injury and illness exposures within your workplace reduces your organisation's risk profile. Our occupational health and wellbeing services inform, educate and empower your employees to drive better risk management outcomes. Health promotion, health assessments, skin cancer screenings, executive health management, medical screenings reduce absenteeism levels, increase productivity and create a happier and healthier workforce.
Claims Liability Minimisation
The cost of Workers' Compensation on your organisation can largely depend on the performance of claims. The second tier of our service approach provides specialised support to your organisation to minimise claims liabilities and minimise premium. These services provide strategic claims and injury management support and intensive on-the-ground rehabilitation services to ensure your employees return to work in a safe and timely manner.
Our claims and injury management model promotes early intervention and effective stakeholder collaboration to mitigate the risk of escalating claims costs and reduce the likelihood of paying unnecessary premium. Our expert claims management advice allow you to focus on core business as we support your internal resources.