1. The promoter is Jardine Lloyd Thompson Pty Ltd (‘JLT’), ABN 69 009 098 864 whose registered office is at Level 37, Grosvenor Place, 225 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except for employees of JLT and their close relatives and anyone otherwise directly connected with JLT or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 5pm EST on August 24, 2017. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Post an answer to the following question in the ‘Comments’ section on the JLT Sport Facebook page: “If you could have attended any sporting event in history, what would it have been and why?”
b. The most creative and passionate entry will be judged to be the winner by Adriano Bellocchi, JLT Townsville Branch Manager.
c. JLT reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
d. The prize details are correct at time of publishing these terms and conditions and JLT is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
e. The prize details are as follows:
i. Two adult tickets to the JLT Captain’s Lounge at 1300SMILES Stadium in Townsville on Thursday, August 31 2017. Gate opening times and game start times will be published prior to 31 August 2017. The prize includes a pre-game buffet meal, beverages to your table throughout the dining period, exclusive access to a pre-game interview with a North Queensland Cowboys player or coaching staff member in the lead-up to the game, live music, giveaways and two seats to watch the match.
ii. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
iii. The winning entrant has the right to transfer the tickets, provided the guests are over the age of 18
f. The winner will be chosen from all entries received and verified by JLT by 6pm EST on August 24, 2017
g. The winner will be notified by direct message from JLT to the entrant’s Facebook page within one day of the closing date.
h. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, JLT reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
i. JLT will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / will be delivered.
j. JLT’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
k. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New South Wales law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
l. By entering the promotion, all entrants agree that if they win, their entry, name and image may be used by JLT for publicity and marketing purposes. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection and privacy legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, Facebook.
9. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).