- Management of self-insured funds (mutual funds) including Liability, Workers’ Compensation, Property, Crime, Councillors’ and Officers’ (C&O), Motor Vehicle and Fidelity Guarantee
- General insurance broking and associated services for all Government-related industries
- Risk management services, including loss adjusting and valuation
- In-house claims management resources
- Holistic occupational health, safety and rehabilitation services, including return to work advice and specialist in-house support.
As part of our “client first” philosophy, we place the needs of the Public Sector first. We do this by providing products and services that provide confidence, reduce volatility and that support the unique challenges of the Public Sector over the long term. JLT’s work with mutual funds in the local government market in particular, demonstrates this ability to work innovatively with our clients to produce effective insurance solutions designed to protect the long term interests of their staff and community.
“JLT provides more than simply insurance for our public sector clients. We bring long-term protection for our clients through sustainable and value-enhancing products and services. Our Public Sector team works tirelessly to bring our clients the benefit of their long experience in the sector, including understanding claims trends, stakeholder requirements and legislative changes. These and other factors culminate into a level of sector expertise and commitment that is quite simply unmatched by our competitors,” said Gary Okely, CEO – Public Sector.
Through our specialist insurance provider Local Community Insurance Service (LCIS), we also provide a comprehensive range of insurance products for not-for-profit clubs, community groups and organisations. LCIS has been providing tailored insurance solutions for clubs and volunteer based community groups since 1987. Read more here.