We deliver results that allow our construction partners to be even more innovative from concept to completion, and everything in between.
Leading market knowledge and reputation for excellence
Our specialist insight creates meaningful difference in the construction world. Our extensive experience means you can feel assured that we have considered all elements of your operation in our assessment of what cover will work for you.
In Australia, we have a proven track record of successfully dealing with construction projects around the country such as:
- QLD Disaster Recovery
- Sydney North West Rail Link
- Melbourne Commercial Residential Towers
- SE QLD Recycled Water
- Brisbane legacy Way Tunnel
- Gladstone Coal Terminal
- Perth Fiona Stanley Hospital
Local experience, global expertise
Globally, our team of over 250 construction specialists place in excess of USD 1 billion premium into the insurance markets for construction each year. This gives us the scale and leverage to obtain optimum market prices as well as the ability to benchmark all aspects of your insurance cover.
Experience across the entire construction industry
Our construction team has vast insurance and risk experience in all facets of construction including:
- Residential Building
- Commercial Building
- Industrial Building
- Oil & Gas
- Ports and water
We have a disciplined approach to identifying risk, whether contractual or exposure related, and the ability to assist in tailoring contracts or insurance solutions for you. Where a solution requires more than traditional insurance products, we work closely with you and (re)insurers to develop innovative risk transfer or retention solutions.
Some examples of our innovative approach are:
- The creation of bespoke first party professional indemnity responding to the ‘no blame’ contractual environment in collaborative contracts
- The development of non-damage business interruption products responding to project delays by weather or other cause
- Structured credit solutions, where bank guarantees or cash retentions are unavailable
Get in touch with our construction team today to reach new heights in risk management.